Monday, August 29, 2016

We don't Smoke our Hell Up, We Smoke Our Minds Til We're Fucked Up ;)

Greetings all, 

I'm whats up Doc, here's my resume.

I like to think of myself as the do-gooder, but I'm also really damn funny.
Me and my pals we make Rhymes we do, and we shuffle the music around you. We play our cards well, we write over you fools!

...Now back to the point, what's up Doc?
We are the new Age of Psychedelic enthusiasts, having to bring the world back into a state of Momentum. Enlarging peace and making sure the society formed is under our tongue, ready to speak the whims of our greatest aspirations - as a whole, so we are writing our song in the Swamp of Mysteries, here, ready to disappear...and yet Appear. 

So lets get it! I like Oreos, I like Cake, I like Carrots, and I REALLY like Pliers. They are really cool for some reason - but not for no violent shinnit. 

..I'm just kidding, I don't like pliers, but I do like all that other stuff, oreos and cake, or just one or the other - are really really good. You know what else I like?

KAVA MAN. KAVA AND MARIJUANA!!

Those my PALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment