Friday, August 26, 2016

PuppetMaster Cabbage : The King of Cabbages Speaks

Sometimes I like to play the Victim, sometimes I like to throw confetti in the air just to see what people would say about my own defeat...only I didn't lose, it's just an illusion - and really, I'm the puppet master. Puppetmaster Cabbage.
...I hold a Game over your head, to see if your brain bleeds, from all the confusion and mirage seeds. I'm innumerable, a player of trick cards, a palette of mystery, a neglected history, and yet infamous misery, I'm the one who has trampled through the stack of lard just to show who owns the Cards.

I'm a simple cabbage, and yet a sophisticated havoc, raising hell over the slightest things just to think you ''have it'', but there's no justice for you, nor for me, there's no sunlight for you, not for me, because I am so delectably deceiving that even your eyes can't help but pay attention. I have the street lights on, only cus I want 'em on, but in this strange city, anything is possible. It's like Twilight, and I'm the Twilight King, an image of tomorrow. An image I can't be, and yet am. I'm walking the stairs to the starry throne, because when a cabbage sits HIGH it sees all. When's the last time you saw cabbage as royalty? When's the last time you saw CABBAGE stir up trouble? When's the last time you looked at a cabbage and said, ''damn, he could be the next McVeigh?'' - or the next unabomber. Do you know what you've done? You've all created a cabbage catastrophe. Soon it's gonna be raining cabbages, whole cabbages ready to sock you in yer' noggin. Cabbages are heavy man! Don't think even a heavy-WEIGHT can take us, our bulk, our body, our green fluffy good-ness.


This city, this country, this world is not ready for a Cabbage. But it has to take it, it has to feel it. It has to understand what has to happen. Cabbage MUST WIN. Cabbage WILL WIN.



-The Delectable Cabbage, The One-and-Only

No comments:

Post a Comment