Monday, August 29, 2016

A Further Run-Down of Us!

...A little more about us. We aren't some sycophant crew of brothers who are trying to ''spin the yarn'' of our witch brew upon the whole world. Just to let you know. We ARE 'get high' enthusiasts who are frequently found floating in the clouds in the summer time - and we make it damn sure clear that we can BREATHE the high out of YOUR NOSE and into someone elses. Yup, we're that magical.

So what does that mean?

I'm Psychedelia Man. 

| I love anything about psychedelics man! I love me some magic mushrooms! |
| I love anything about dramatic imagery, and I'm an artsy kinda guy!            |
|   I love floating so high that even the most motivated mara-gee-wanna enthusiasts can't catch me.                      |


I used to be a little like this...





Now I'm like this!


So now you understand me, No?

Oh, look at the time! I spent too much time rambling on about myself, now hear about my other writers...or see them.

Cabbage man is a Delectable Cabbage, THE Delectable Cabbage, the one-and-only. It's, he's, so strong, so powerful, he's got the world by his balls man! Cabbage, cabbage, he's super strong, he goes on to take over the world - he's just really cool man! Cabbage is crazy, he will throw green leaves at you 'til you Faint! Cabbage man likes to write about random stuff, and herbal voo-doo, he's a cool guy though, really!

What's up Doc is your average asshole. He likes talking about his exploits, prank calls, and his magnificent trips with Acid, GHB, and some other cool shit. What's up Doc also has a nauseatingly sick car, he'll tell 'ya about it! Cus its too cool for me! Man if you touch it, your hand will FREEZE! That's how kool it is!

So, alhhvk9eqoruith942892fhavihaslvdjaslvjaljfklrekjalvj WOOOHHHHHH! 
asdgqjr0gjhq489u[v9j0va;vjka[;svkapgjfqwu0948utjqperjfomeve
WAHHHH-WOOHHHHHH

...BAM-BOO00000000000000000OOO!

Ok, I'm done. So have here m8's!

No comments:

Post a Comment